- Solution Seeking
- Fresh Minded
Yunyi (Cindy) Liu commenced working at Eales & Mackenzie in 2021 after she completed her legal study. Cindy Liu holds a Bachelor of Arts degree with major in International Relations from Monash University, and a Juris Doctor degree from La Trobe University.
Cindy was admitted by Supreme Court of Victoria as a solicitor in March 2021 and she is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria. And she had legal experiences in both Australian and Chinese Law firms including Liaoning Meidu Lawyers, the Senior Partner of whom is her father.
Cindy is proud of her Chinese background and the strong ties she has to the Asian Community. Cindy Liu is keen to assist clients through her fluent Chinese (Mandarin).
Cindy’s principal areas of practice are:
- Business transactions (sale & purchase)
- Residential and commercial leasing
- Will and Power of Attorney
- Estate administration (Probate and Administration)
- Drafting and advising Contract
- Conveyancing matters
- Family law (including Divorce application, property settlement agreement)
During her leisure time, Cindy enjoys practicing yoga, hiking, skiing and running her own channel on social media (RED).