LAWYER – COMMERCIAL
- Solution Seeking
- Fresh Minded
Charlotte commenced employment at Eales & Mackenzie as a trainee lawyer in November 2016 having concluded her undergraduate studies at Monash University where she attained Bachelor’s degrees in Law and Music (majoring in Classical Voice). Charlotte was subsequently admitted as a solicitor in February 2018.
Charlotte’s practices in a variety of legal fields including civil litigation, commercial law, property law, employment law and wills and estates. Charlotte has acted in a wide range of jurisdictions including the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria, County Court of Victoria, Supreme Court of Victoria and VCAT. Charlotte has also assisted clients in interstate jurisdictions including the Supreme Court of Queensland.
Charlotte’s principal practice areas include:
- Civil Litigation (including corporate disputes, debt recovery and estate litigation);
- Corporate matters (including corporate disputes and company restructures);
- Estate administration (including Probate and Letters of Administration);
- Estate disputes;
- Purchase and sale of business;
- Wills and Powers of Attorney;
- Retail, commercial and residential leasing; and
- Property matters (including sale and purchase of property and property disputes);
Charlotte’s focus is on providing clients with clear, prompt and easy to understand advice.
Outside of work Charlotte enjoys maintaining her skills as a classical pianist, violinist and vocalist, volunteering as a theatre musician with local community theatre groups and ardently following a vast array of sports, particularly those involving the Richmond Football Club and the Australian Cricket Team.